SENIOR COPYWRITER/ SENIOR CONTENT
- 22 Ky Dong, Ward 9, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- At least 3 years of experience in communications, advertising, digital marketing, social media etc.
- About us -
JLDD Group of companies specialises in the supply chain, food & beverage, eCommerce, and digital marketing. We consist of Wine-Now, Liq9, Box In The Park, and The Lamp.
THE LAMP is a professional Digital Agency, focused on delivering creative ideas and digital excellence. We believe that with the right marketing solutions working properly, our customers can achieve their objectives.
THE LAMP’s team is young, creative, and dedicated. We always stay strategic and passionate to deliver precise and brilliant performance.
Job description & requirements
SCOPE OF WORK
- The Copywriter develops creative ideas and concepts and work in/ with the Creative Team. You take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to the highest standard.
- In addition, you will guide content specialists in the Social/PR/Experiential teams to plan, structure, and produce content for various media platforms. You develop content strategies and ideas that drive the development of compelling content across channels. You ensure the creation of the right content at the right time to capture the right audience while express the brand voice.
- You are expected to act as an innovator that consistently comes up with new creative ideas to deliver Lamp’s promise to solve clients’ need and impress them.
- Develop creative idea or concept for campaigns for a multi-channel environment, working closely with the Creative Team.
- Provide content direction to content specialists within the Social/PR/Experiential teams & oversee content master plans that encompass all channels.
- Guide, prepare & brainstorm for new content ideas that work across different channels.
- Research target audiences, best practices, and client materials & perform content audits to identify & craft the right content tone.
- Participate in client meetings to present creative ideas, plans, amendments & report progress; prepare presentation materials.
- Update the creative team about social, cultural & industry trends that are relevant to creative & content development.
Copy & Content Development
- Write clear, persuasive, and original copy.
- Oversee content production & designer work to make sure it is aligned with the strategic & creative direction.
- Edit & proof content in both Vietnamese & English, ensuring content quality & consistency across channels.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of outsourced content.
- Ensure all content is delivered on time & within the budget.
- Build, maintain & develop trust with clients as a creative advisor – actively participate in client meetings to provide creative & content views.
- Ensure you acquire a clear understanding of client business, budgetary constraints & use this knowledge to provide relevant creative solutions.
- Use listening and critical thinking skills to deepen your understanding of client issues & briefs.
- Be critical in your thinking & constructive in your feedback.
Reports to: Content Manager.
Salary: 16-20M VND/ month, or negotiable
Performance bonus: up to 6 months
Social & health insurance from probation
Annual health check-ups at a premium
Private medical & accident insurance
Annual salary review
Work from home Fridays, massage Thursdays
Monthly outings & annual company trip
Free daily lunch & pantry galore
At least 3 years of experience in communications, advertising, digital marketing, social media etc.
The ability to articulate thoughts into concrete ideas using words and visual to adapt in situation or solve the issues on spot.
Have a sharp solution-oriented attitude instead of not blaming others.
Understand the ecosystem of the digital and physical world.
A portfolio that boasts an impressive collection of ideas written in contemporary yet relevant writing styles that deliver on all the above aspects.
A team player with brave, enthusiastic, and cheerful attitude.
Achievement certificates (Optional)
Apply CV via: https://forms.gle/rm4NR8tqUFRNVY326